CLIPP Members Only Login
Medical Advisory Panel
Business Advisory Panel
In the News
Recognized Product Program
CLIPP & HASAC
Request Training In Your Area
Find a Professional
That's a wrap for
What happens in Vegas, we share.
If a title is highlighted, click to download:
- If you were not able to join us and learn from some of the most recognized and respected professionals in the industry, here are their stories.
"Living In Place…The Solution - Not aging in place or universal design"
Presented by Living In Place Institute co-founder, Erik Listou & Adam Gibson
"Bathroom Designs for Living In Place"
- Presented by Natalia Pierce & Nancy Young
:00 "Kitchen & Bath Designs for Living In Place"
– Presented by Jennifer Bertrand.
2:00 "Living In Place is Relevant for Your Business" – Presented by Maria Stapperfenne
"How Smart Technology Helps Individuals Living In Place
– Presented by Ryan Herd.
"Community Service Session – Understanding the Benefits of Working with Living In Place Veterans"
– Presented by Jason Latona, Chief – Specially Adapted Housing, US Department of Veterans Affairs
9:30 "Under One Roof - 3 Generations Living In Place in One Home"
- Presented by Vicki Flores
10:00 "Living In Place…The Solution - Not aging in place or universal design"
– Presented by Living In Place Institute co-founder, Erik Listou & Doug Lugar
"How the Living In Place Philosophy Helps My Clients & My Business"
- Presented Toni Sabatino
12:00 "Kitchen Designs for Living In Place" – Presented Sheri Gold & Maria Stapperfenne.
2:30 "Aesthetic Bathroom Designs for Living In Place"
– Presented by Julie Schuster
3:00 "Building a Forever Living In Place Home"
– Presented by LaDonna Eriksen
9:30 "Working with Living In Place Veterans Presented"
– Peter & Geniene Haack with Jason Latona
10:30 "Ergonomic Kitchen Designs for Living In Place"
– Presented Mary Fisher Knott
Voices From The Industry presentations:
N225 "Living In Place Kitchen Designs"
- Presented by Sheri Gold and Maria Stapperfenne
N226 "The HOW-TO for Universal Design and Aging in Place"
Presented by Louie Delaware and Erik Listou
N224 "Why Designers Need to Work With Medical Professionals"
- Presented by LaDonna Eriksen, Pamela Isetts and Judy Delaware
Wednesday 10:30 N229 "Living In Place - Taking Housing to a New Level"
- Presented by Dani Polidor
Wednesday 1:30 N225 "Ergonomics in the Kitchen & Bath"
- Presented by Mary Fisher Knott and Judy Delaware
Thursday 9:00 N226 "Living In Place Designs for ALL Homes"
Presented by Toni Sabatino and Jennifer Bertrand
Find a Professional
Copyright 2014 - 2020 Living In Place Institute, LLC. All rights reserved.